Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mango Lassi

I know its too late to share this recipe with you all and I also understand that it is unfair to share it at this time of the year when there are no fresh mangoes to be found :(


However, I wanted to share this recipe sooner when I had originally made it but sadly never got around to doing that until now. So for all the mango lovers, here's a perfect lassi..


Ingredients:

  1. Fresh mangoes or mango puree (1 cup)
  2. Low fat yogurt (1/2 cup)
  3. Skimmed milk (1 cup) - can be adjusted according to desired consistency
  4. Sugar ( 3 tbsp)
  5. Crushed ice (1/2 cup)

Method:
  • Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
  • Enjoy.

I miss mangoes so much! Can't wait for next summer to come soon.


5 comments:

  1. Zee, I forgive you. I've bookmarked this recipe and will make it the next time I see mangoes in the market. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still see mangoes! I only know how to make it from this Indian mango puree can (which my Indian friend taught me how to make Lassi), but I'd love to try from scratch using fresh mangoes. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Don't worry the world is small and there are always people looking for mango lassi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hungry for it just looking at the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mangoes look so fresh and delicious. I am sure the lassi tasted awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this looks lovely! Would love a glass now, actually.

    ReplyDelete

More good eats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...