The weather here has been beautiful since morning and after 3 days of heat and humidity we finally had rain!
I decided to enjoy the afternoon with a glass of home made skinny frappuccino and boy was I delighted!
Easy, light and oh so refreshing! It was ready in less than 5 minutes..
I am all about quick recipes these days you might have noticed...
- Skimmed milk (1 glass - chilled)
- Instant Coffee (1 tsp)
- Vanilla Essence (1 drop)
- Sugar or Stevia (according to your taste)
- Low fat whipped cream (for topping)
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Put all ingredients except whipped cream and chocolate sprinkle in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the blended mix into a glass and top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.