It's Sunday today and I want to start the day on a sweet note... strawberry and nutella crepes!
Winters are about to end here and fresh strawberries have just made appearance in markets. Not a day passes by when I don't eat strawberries and when paired with Nutella.. nothing can beat this mach made in heaven!
An amazingly simple recipe, ready in less than 10 minutes! And also perfect for the upcoming V-Day brunch :)
For crepes (makes 3)
- Flour (1/2 cup)
- Egg (1)
- Milk (3/4 cup)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Butter (1 tbsp - melted)
- Nutella (6 tbsp)
- Strawberries (1 cup - sliced)
- Mix together all ingredients for crepes in a large bowl. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Pour 1/3 mixture in a medium hot, lightly buttered pan. Tilt the pan and turn in circular motion to evenly spread the mixture evenly.
- Let it cook until golden brown on the bottom. Flip and cook the other side.
- Spread 2 tbsps Nutella on one half of a crepe.
- Arrange sliced strawberries from inside out.
- Flip turn the other half on top of strawberries.
- Top with more strawberries and whipped cream.